Pay by Link Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply when you receive an invoice from HDS Retail North America, LLC d/b/a Paradies Lagardère, located at 2849 Paces Ferry Road, Overlook I, Suite 400 Atlanta, Georgia 30339 (“Company”) to use a pay- by - link (“Online Payment Solution") for any transaction pursuant to which you owe company funds (“Transaction”). By using the Online Payment Solution, you are agreeing to the below listed terms and conditions (“Terms”). Company has the right to change these Terms in its sole discretion at any time without notice.
- Governing Agreement. The written agreement(s) you have with Company will govern all aspects of the applicable Transaction (“Governing Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the Governing Agreement and these Terms, the Governing Agreement shall control unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Delivery. Delivery of any goods, products or services will be governed by the applicable Governing Agreement.
- Cancellations; Refunds. The terms and conditions for any cancellations or refunds, if applicable, are set forth in the applicable Governing Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. Company makes no warranty as to the operability, availability or security of the Online Payment Solution. Notwithstanding the limitations of liability set forth in the applicable Governing Agreement, Company is not be liable in any way for your use of the Online Payment Solution, and you expressly waive any claims you may have against Company in connection with the use of the Online Payment Solution.
- Other Terms. Use of the Online Payment Solution may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented by the entity that provides the Online Payment Solution.
- Governing Law. These Terms and your use of the Online Payment Solution as between you and Company are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, excluding its provisions regarding conflicts of laws and excluding the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the absence of an amicable agreement, any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation or fulfilment of these Terms will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Georgia.
- Contact. Please direct any questions related to these Terms, the Transaction or your invoice to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable Department
2849 Paces Ferry Road,
Overlook I, Suite 400 Atlanta,