T.F. Green Airport Selects Paradies Lagardère to Usher in New Retail Program
ATLANTA – Paradies Lagardère, a leading retailer and restaurateur in North American airports, was selected by T.F. Green Airport (PVD) to launch a new retail program at the airport. Carefully considering the needs and desires of the airport, along with its visitors, employees and travelers, Paradies Lagardère developed a retail program driven by consumer research, and worked with an innovative team of designers, architects, merchants, and operators to create a solution for PVD that embodies creativity, inspiration, and customer centricity.
Quote: “Paradies Lagardère has been a long-time partner with T.F. Green Airport,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO, Paradies Lagardère. “We are truly appreciative of their renewed confidence in our team and are excited to continue this relationship with new, innovative concepts designed to enhance the customer experience. The stores will not only offer travel basics, but cutting-edge technology, fashion, local gifts, food items and souvenirs, something to meet the needs of the diverse travelers at PVD.”
Paradies Lagardère considered traveler desires and demographics in determining locally-influenced and nationally-recognizable brands that would resonate with travelers:
- Founded in 1947 by twin Italian immigrant brothers, Henry and Arthur D’Angelo, ’47 Brand will be a major destination for sports fans visiting the area. With favorite local college and professional sports team gear featuring Boston and New England available for purchase, a sleek, modern store design and layout and a rotating Swarovski crystal football displayed in window, ‘47 is sure to always be a crowd favorite. 47 Brand is a proud partner of Major League Baseball, the National Football League, the National Hockey League, the National Basketball Association, and more than 650 collegiate programs and is truly an amazing New England success story.
- An American lifestyle brand, SPANX has transitioned from a focus on women and men’s shapewear to selling denim, leggings, and several popular lines of on-trend activewear. Capitalizing on the trend towards “athleisure,” the brand will offer customers fashionable, on trend items that meet a variety of needs.
- First as a website for travel advice, ratings, and booking accommodations, and now as a retail store providing travel essentials to passengers, the TripAdvisor® at PVD will not only offer snacks, reading materials like newspapers and magazines, and travel essential basics, but it will also give travelers a colorful, open layout anchored by the recognizable TripAdvisor green hue, and an interactive screen that will allow travelers to plan the next leg of their trip or find things to do in the area. TripAdvisor, headquartered in the area, will offer a fun and engaging retail experience that stands out from a typical news and gifts store.
- Reveal Rhode Island will offer a variety of nautical-inspired products from local brands, ranging from apparel to jewelry to home goods and decor.
- Inspired by the Point Judith lighthouse, Point Judith Market will feature delicious, fresh-to-go items like pre-packaged sandwiches, salads, and fruit, along with local gourmet and specialty food products. Gourmet items from Anchor Toffee and Little Rhody Foods will also be for sale.
- With merchandise ranging from local gourmet, entertainment items, local snacks and drinks, genuine souvenirs, useful travel essentials, and much more, Napatree Marketplace is more than a travel essential store – it will be a destination for the best that the area has to offer. Local vendors featured will include Del’s Lemonade, Autocrat, Anchor Toffee, and The Black Pear.